Organised by Feelgood Forest Bathing
Nature Connection as a way to unlock learning potential.
Welcome! This online workshop aims to give you some understanding and experience of how the practice of Nature Connection:
– unlocks our full learning potential.
– is a portal to 5 of the 8 Human Intelligences that are often absent in today’s education.
– develops our abilities as leaders and agents of change.
– can transform our sense of self, others and the world.
There is a growing understanding that our modern-day disconnection from nature has brought us to our current environmental and social crises. But how do we fix that? This interactive workshop is for you if you are: a lifelong learner, educator, parent, entrepreneur – or a human being of any age! I hope you will find something here that is of practical use in your daily life, and that inspires you to connect more with the natural world around you, for the benefit of yourself, society and the Planet.
No previous knowledge is required – come prepared to engage, have fun, and see the world through a fresh lens!
Fri, January 27, 2023
- Social Emotional Learning (Sel)
Sustainable Development Goals :
Share the event:
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.