Organisé par Eit Climate-kic
Green Skills and Education Pilots from Central and Eastern Europe
Join EIT Climate KIC for a short online presentation with pioneers leading experimental approaches to education and green skilling in Central and Eastern Europe.
We will explore a number of questions that cut across the education, agricultural and construction sectors, such as:
· How to better integrate the topic of climate change into secondary school curricula in Croatia and beyond?
· How to inspire the adoption of “climate-friendly” practices among cattle farmers in Slovenia?
· How to build capability around sustainable practices among construction and renovation workers in Poland?
Grab a coffee, go for a walk, and tune in!
In 2022, EIT Climate KIC co-funded a series of "Education Experiments" to be delivered in central and eastern Europe, with aim to test new approaches to education and green skilling that enable a faster transition to a resilient and net-zero Europe. 3 pilots were delivered in Slovenia, Croatia and Poland over a 4 month period, which have now come to an end. Each will be presented in turn and results and learnings shared.
1. Kick-Starting Experimental Climate Education in Croatian Secondary Schools (ExCEed)
2. Farming for Climate: An experiment engaging
3. Education for Construction and Renovation on the Environment
Jeudi 26 janvier 2023
- Environnement & Durabilité
- Formation continue
- Formation technique & Apprentissage
Objectifs de développement durable
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.